On Friday 11th April 2014 Suffolk County Council held a Streetworks Summit which brought together representatives from DfT, Highways, JAG(UK), Utilities and those affected by works.
As part of the summit, Diane Newson, Suffolk County Council Network Assurance Manager, used National TPI data along with other regional and local data to provide an overview of performance over the previous 3 years. All the presentations of the day can be viewed below.
- JAG(UK) Manager – National Perspective of Streetworks
- Diane Newson – Suffolk County Council – Local Perspective of Streetworks
- Utility Presentation – Anglian Water
- Utility Presentation – BDUK Rollout
- Utility Presentation – BT Supplier – CT
- Utility Presentation – National Grid
- Utility Presentation – UK Power Networks
- Bus Operator Presentation – Stephensons of Essex
- Notes from summit